Thursday, February 16, 2012

ANOTHER STRANGE DAY....FEBRUARY 16 2012....


I really don't know what else to call it.  The temp is in the 40's, just a trace of snow left here and there, and raining.  Am almost afraid to ask what tomorrow will bring.

Seems as it I am running every day, but haven't seen what  I have accomplished. 


We're half way (more than half way) through February.  At this rate will have to get out the Christmas Decorations next week.

I know one thing for sure.  Have to get myself in gear and get started on my Income Tax forms for the dear old government.  I hate that job.  

When my attorney set up the guide-lines for my business umpteen dozen years ago, he made the bookkeeping simple and to the point.  I depserately need simple and to the point.  It still works today, that plus Turbo Tax.  Thank goodness for that.  I have all the necessary paper work ready, just have to be in the "right frame of mind" to tackle the real stuff.

Right frame of mind - that seems to pretty much rule my life.  If I am not in the "right frame" whatever I tackle seems to become a disaster, or only gets half done, maybe not done at all.

But if I am in the "right frame" I can just sail right through whatever it is I have to sail through.  Hopefully the tax "right frame" will come sooner rather than later.  

 This is how I'll look when I am celebrating the "Completion of the Dreaded Taxes".  

See - I clean up pretty well.  Bet you all out there wish you could clean up as well as I do.  It has taken years and years of practice though.  No one would ever guess how old I really am, because I look so great. The camera never lies.

So guess I'll potsy around a bit with this and that, try to decide what to have for supper - why am I thinking of supper when it isn't even lunch time yet? - but that is how my mind works.  Scarey, isn't it?  I'll bet by now you all are really feeling sorry for Jerry - he inherited me when his Dad, my husband, passed on.  

Other folks get money, houses, cars, vacations, etc., as their inheritances, Jerry got me.  But hey, I keep him royally entertained.  I have been told laughter is worth more than money, so in a way he must be rich.  Then again maybe he is really crying and I just think he is laughing.

But enough.  If you haven't already decided I am not quite all there, today should be the decider.  

Count YOUR blessings and God Bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment