Friday, February 10, 2012

CAMERAS and STUFF...FEBRUARY 10 2012.......



I am looking at a new camera - a Nikon L810 - not that I really need one, but with some major traveling to be done this year, I am looking.

I usually always have 2 cameras with me wherever I go, on major trips I like to have 3.  Just to be sure I don't miss that once-in-a- lifetime pic.

My small camera, a Canon, which I use mostly for people pictures and candid shots, I have had for about 10 years.  It is good.  Still works well.  Stays in the car unless I am going somewhere without my car, then stays with me.

My second camera is a Nikon P80 with an 18x optical zoom.  My business camera.  The L810 has a 26x optical zoom.  Plus a lot of other great features.  It is new.  Should be available early March.  The price is affordable.  So am on their e-mail list to be advised when it is available and ready to be ordered. 

As of right now I have only two cameras, as I wore one out on my 19 day San Diego / Hawaii trip a couple of years ago.  I have not replaced it as of yet.  I believe this year is the time to do the replacement.  If my computations are correct, I should not have to buy another camera.  But then, when have my computations ever been correct?

I have 8 memory cards, one in each camera and five spare,  as when traveling I fill up several of them. 

And now for the "Stuff".  

My 5 camera class students all told me they had a good time.  

My 2 outdoor cats were giving me dirty looks this morning as I was late in feeding them.  Too bad!

My 2 indoor dogs were giving me dirty looks as I was late in letting them out.  Too bad again!

Our out-door deer (no I do not have any in-door deer) were out on the hill looking for their dessert.  Jerry put the dessert out last night, but they ate it all last night.  Now they are bent out of shape because it is gone.

More snow predicted, so have to go to the Highlands today and get more cat food.  I just stocked up on the dog food, it is Jerry's job to stock up on the deer food.

We only feed the deer during the winter, after hunting season is over.  We have a lot of birds that enjoy the deer food also, kind of keeps things in balance.

Other than that no "new stuff" happening.  Guess I had better get my act together here and get started on whatever it is I was supposed to start on.  If I don't figure that out, guess I will start reading a new book, as I finished the one I was reading last night.  

Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment