Sunday, February 12, 2012

JUST PLAIN COLD!...FEBRUARY 12 2012......


This is the only way to describe today.  Just Plain Cold.  It was 13 degrees at 11 p.m. last night, up to 15 degrees now.  Still snowing.

Probably won't make it to Church today - driveway drifted over from all the wind yesterday.  Jerry is going to plow - but it will be
drifting as he plows.  I can slide down, can't slide back up.  

February almost half over already.  We have been lucky, this is the first really bad weather we have had.  However the forecast is that it will be back up in the low 40's by Wednesday.  

This coming week have to run Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  If I can get out.  Daughter-in-law Tammie (might as well say daughter) is considering getting a better camera, and we have already planned on getting together one of her off days from work and taking a day photo-op trip.  Looking forward to that.

As of right now I have 13 weekends of A&C festivals planned, have been accepted in 7 of them, waiting for jury results in 3, and waiting for the applications to arrive for the remaining 3.  If all goes according to plan, will be busy.  

I call my festival sales my "fun money".  By that I mean it is what I use to finance, and/or, help finance my traveling, to take the pictures, to make the money to travel, to take the pictures.

And speaking of travel, if all of my travel plans come into being, I will be, starting in March, with the Cherry Blossom Trip to Georgia, taking 8 trips (part of each trip will be tax deductible as they are also photo-ops).  That will be 21 out of 52 weekends.  Wonder what I can get in to the other 31 weekends?  I am sure something will pop up.

Several years ago I was able to go toYellowstone National Park on a winter tour.  It was awesome.  Am attaching a picture here taken on that trip.



So guess I had better get this posted, watch the snow fall, and stay where it is warm.  Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment