Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JERRY'S LAP - MY TRIP - AND THE WEATHER................

Got back yesterday from Boston.  Good trip, learned a lot, saw a lot, and really tired today.  Was tireder yesterday, but managed to stay up long enough to watch Dancing with the Stars - Got to watch Hines.  He should have gotten the extra 15 points!!!!!

In a few days will go into depth about my trip.  Grandson's graduation was a neat experience, first time for a college grad. 

Jerry's lap full.  Fridge still NOT working properly.  Part ordered, came while I was gone, tech SUPPOSED to be here Wed. to install said part.  Other parts will not be in for 6 weeks.  YIPPIE!!!

Guess we had a horrendous storm while I was gone, lightning hit one of the large trees behind the machine shop, the one we are putting the new roof on.  By we - I mean Jerry and his friends.  I guess it was very much a hair raising experience, as he was in the shop when it happened.

Got my pictures downloaded, but still have to edit.  So won't say much more today, but watch out down the road - you will have lots to read about and pictures to look at.  After the lightning strike the dogs in the house were trying to break through the window to get out, they were scared to death.  They don't like little noises, gigantic ones make them panic.  Luckily we have double strength glass in our windows.

Now that I have whet your appetite, I will leave you hanging until..........

Have a good week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment