Friday, May 27, 2011

TODAY I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.....

What I want to say today is definitely not very lady-like.  My cool has been blown away, I've had it up to my eyeballs with Sears, and dumped it all into Jerry's lap.  I refuse to make another ridiculous phone call to Sears trying to get my refrigerator fixed.

That's right.  They finally came to fix it.  After 5 weeks.  Put in new parts.  Told me working perfectly.  Refrigerator cooling, freezer, since it is frost free, should have no more frost.  End of story.  Right!!  WRONG!!!!!

First of all, Sears spent $959.99 on service calls and parts for a "fixed" refrigerator that IS NOT FIXED.  The new fridge cost $1400.00.  After another run-around today I surrendered.  When Jerry came home, it got dumped on him

Two phone calls later, he is as frustrated as I am.  Guess what!  We are supposed to have a service man here Tuesday May 31 to see why the fridge isn't working properly.  I even bought a new thermometer to go into the fridge, thinking maybe the one we had in there was defective.

New thermometer tells us interior temperature of the fridge id 60 degrees.  And the thermostat is set for 37 degrees.  It is ridiculous to have to freeze jugs of water and put them in the refrigerator to keep the interior temperature cooler than the interior house temp.

The frost-free freezer has a new layer of frost building up in it.  Have gone full circle.  Jerry planning on being here Tuesday, service man is to tell him what is wrong, then is to call customer complaints - another telephone number to keep track of - and let them decide what to do next.

Jerry has stated that if this doesn't work, he is loading up the fridge, putting a huge sign on it, and delivering it to the Sears store where we bought it.  Watch out Sears.  Jerry doesn't speak idly.  Anyone knowing him can attest to that fact.

I do know one thing - I guess more than one.  l - I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  2 - I am cancelling my Sears credit card, and will never purchase another item from them.  3 - We also have a Sears dishwasher, that every so often will not complete its cycle.  Have had repair man here twice, been told twice nothing wrong with the dishwasher, just reset it.  What is reset it?  He showed me what to do.  So now I have become the Sears repair person.  After every 5 or 6 washes, it cops out on me.  I have to "reset" the stupid thing, and then run it through its cycle again.  Until the next time.

See - I have plenty to say today.  If I had my way I would go to the shop, pick up a sledge hammer and you know what to the fridge.  It wouldn't help the fridge,  but sure would make me feel better.  Jerry might not be happy, though, picking up all the pieces, and delivering the fridge to Sears in said pieces.

I am sure you will definitely know when I have a real working fridge, the type in my blog will be sooooo biggggg, each word will take up a whole line.

Maybe I'll even show you the pieces of the old fridge, if it comes to that. 

I hope you are having a better day than I am, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment