Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WATCH OUT JERRY -- IT's IN YOUR LAP................

This is actually tomorrow's blog, but am doing it tonight, as I leave early tomorrow morning for the airport and Boston.

Yep!  You guessed it!  Sears called me this morning, cancelling the service call, as the "technician call off sick".

In the meantime last night I wrote a very long, very descriptive, e-mail to Sears customer service e-mail address.

Shortly after I got the cancellation call, called customer service, they could not reschedule before Friday!

Then I checked my e-mails - lo and behold Sears replied to my e-mail, apologizing for the "inconvenience"  ( being without a working refrigerator for two weeks is and "inconvenience?") and gave me ANOTHER customer service number.

Called that number, actually went to a real live person without having to push buttons.  After a long conversation, she scheduled the service call for tomorrow morning sometime between 8 a.m. and noon.  Dumped it in Jerry's lap.  Jerry not happy.  He will be home, but had other things that needed done, not babysitting the house for a supposed repair technician.

I am completely fed up with Sears customer service, which is SUPPOSED to be sooooooo goooood.

I'm glad I'm leaving in the morning.  It may not be pretty here. 

Looking forward to my time in Boston.  Will be off line until I return, which will be Monday, May 16th.  I'll catch you all up when I return, both about the trip and about the refrigerator. In the meantime - DON'T DEAL WITH SEARS.  THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS BIG TIME.

I hope you checked out Rebecca's blog.  She is featuring the cover she designed for the new book that is being released in either June or July.  I think she did an awesome job.  She is the one who owns her own publishing house, and she is also the one who designed the majority of the covers of the books she has published over the years.  You can catch her blog if you go to my facebook page.

Enjoy the rest of the week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment