Thursday, December 1, 2011

FROSTY THE SNOW CAT.....DECEMBER 01 2011

Got up this morning, and guess what.  I know you never will in a million years, ha ha.

There was frost everywhere, it looked as if it had snowed.  The funny part though was of my barn kitties - they had frost on them.  Didn't seem to bother them any.  But it bothered me when they decided to wrap themselves around my legs, and made me frosty also.  Stupid cats.

No, that is not one of my cats.  It is a cow, in case you don't recognize it.  This is one of my frosty morning pictures I took some time ago.  But you get the message. 

The sun is shining now, the frost is beginning to melt, and it is dripping.  Watch where you walk, you WILL get dripped on!

Now for other things.  We did get our nativity scene set up yesterday afternoon.  See, Jerry remembered.  It really does look good.  We have it on the sideboard in the dining room, fits just perfectly, and since the dining room is an extension of the kitchen, EVERYONE gets to see the nativity, unless they don't get in the food line.


Another area I got decorated (sort of) is my computer room.  Whenever you come upstairs from our family room, the computer room is first thing you see.  It is also the messiest room in the house.  Go figure.


Not only is it my computer room, it is the "dog room", as the dog's indoor kennels are in my computer room.  Not that I wanted them there, there just wasn't anywhere else for them. 

But here I go rambling again.  Seem to be good at that.  When I finish here, have to make a run to Washington, as I have some things to drop off at City Mission's donation center, then a little bit of shopping.  Not that I need anything much, except for some gift cards.  I guess that classifies as shopping.

Don't know what else I'll get into today.  My list is long, my time is short, have to soup again for Saturday, then again for Monday.  This three day soup kitchen had better not become a habit!  It has been a one day scenario for well over 35 years, I'm not about to change now!

So guess I had better sign off for now.  Have a great day, enjoy the sunshine (sans frost) and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment