Thursday, December 15, 2011

 A TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW....DECEMBER 15 2011.....


All at once Sam has more followers than I do.  How did that happen?  She even got a Get Well Card!

Outclassed by a dog!  What more can I say?

I guess I will have to keep my computer locked up, change the passwords, and keep my fingers crossed. 

Finished my cookie baking yesterday.  Will get the tins packed, labeled, and ready for distribution to the ones who get cookies for Christmas, which is only 10 days away, and counting.

Box I shipped to Maine was received yesterday.  All my gifts for local giving are wrapped and under the tree, sort of.  Box to Arizona should be there today.



My book delivery has been slightly delayed, not my fault, wanted the books to deliver to my church family on Sunday at church, but may have to play Santa and deliver them house to house next week.  Never a dull moment.

Got a nice note from Bill Vint yesterday.  He had asked to stories from us Barnstormers telling how we got interested in Mail Pouch Barns.  He is our new Barnstormer newsletter editor.  I had submitted my story, he asked for background information which I supplied.  Will be interesting to see what he does with the info.

Already have three major festival applications submitted, will be submitting the fourth after I complete this blog.  This one will be for Cain Park Arts Festival in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

2011 was the first time I had submitted application, was accepted, did the festival, and completely awed by the help and consideration the festival staff and volunteers gave the entire weekend.  Really hope I get accepted again this year. 

So guess I'll sign off for now.  Have a good day and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment