Thursday, December 29, 2011

I GOT HERE FIRST....DECEMBER 29 2011....


That's right.  This is Sam speaking - again!  And this Sam is a teed off Sam.  Not my fault.  It's those weird people I live with that are at fault.  They think they know everything.

Anyhow I got to the computer first today.  Yesterday was the pits.

SHE dragged me out of the house before daylight and before breakfast.  I am on a diet, not by choice, and now I don't even get the 2 bites that is the sum total of my breakfast.  Off to the Vet - I was just there.  Then she has the nerve to walk off and leave me.  

I am put in a kennel (cage) for a while.  Then I am given a shot.  Next thing I know I am still in the kennel, but oh boy, do I have a hang over.  Everything seems pretty fuzzy.  One of the workers asked me how I felt.  What do you mean how do I feel.  I feel yucky.  My back hurts.  My head hurts.  My face hurts.  I just hurt all over.

She puts my collar and leash on me and takes me for a walk around the block.  Stupid town.  No grass or trees, just cement.  I am shivering. No wonder, they have shaved half my back, clear down to my skin.  Didn't even put a sweater on me.  Just made me suffer.  

Back inside and back into the kennel.  I dozed off, and was just resting comfortably when in they came again, collar, leash, and out I went.  But the lady was there, told me we were going home.  It wasn't my idea to leave home.  So we came home.

Coco was smelling me up and down something fierce.  Nutty dog.  I finally got to have a drink of water, but she made me stop before I was done.  Something about maybe I would throw it back up.  Why would I do that?

I guess if I kept the water down for a certain period of time, it would be safe to feed me.  I am starving, all the food bowls are up and out of sight, now the water is up and out of sight, torture to the nth degree.

Finally I got my two bites of canned dog food.  I did tell you they put me on a diet didn't I?  This diet is for the birds, or cats, or something, not me.

I snuck back into the laundry room - that is where we get fed - and started in on the dry dog food.  Next thing I knew, in she came, up went the bowl, my stomach is still growling.  

I finally gave up and went to bed in my kennel.  Guess I went to sleep, next thing I knew I was wakened up to go outside and do whatever, then brought back in and put back to bed.  But I DID get my two doggie treat bones that is my bedtime snack.  My back was starting to hurt. My stomach was growling.  I was thirsty  and hungry, but did they care.  Of course not.  I must have been pretty tired though as the next thing I knew it was morning and the boss man was letting me out of my kennel, and putting me outside.  When I came back in I did get my full two bites of canned dog food, but there was something in it, but I was so hungry I didn't care.  Found out later it was a pain pill, I have to take one every morning until they are gone.  They are  so my back won't hurt.  Got a lot of metal tings in my back called staples.  Guess I will have to go back and get them out sometime.

Boy what a day yesterday was.  I do know I am pretty tired today, guess I won;t mind sleeping most of the time.  Just so I don't miss my supper.  I have noticed she usually puts a picture in her blog.  I am not allowed to play with the camera - don't know why.  It would probably be as much fun as the ink cartridges.  But you know humans.  So I am attaching a picture I found in her picture file from someone:

Boy, if she only knew how much browsing I do in her computer when she is not here, she would probably go spastic, have a heart attack, or a stroke, or kill me, so I try to be very crafty - I am a girl after all - and not let her catch me.


Ut oh!  Sounds like the lady of the hour is finally stirring.  I'm the one that was mistreated, why is she the one being lazy?  Better get this posted and get back in my kennel so she won't know what I have been up to.  She just might take me back to the vet and leave me.

If anyone has any extra dog food, preferably the expensive canned type, or really really good doggie treats, you know where to find me.  I'm sure not getting that kind of treatment from the boss man.  All I heard last night was how much I was costing him.  Guess that rules out all future treats, goodies, and probably new toys.  Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment