Monday, September 24, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL AND

COOL FALL MORNING ... SEPTEMBER 24 2012...
Looks as if we are going to have an early fall - it is only September, frost is on the pumpkins - and other stuff - , a chill is in the air and all I can say is brrrr!!!!

What will this winter bring?  I don't even want to think about it.   I do know I hope the snowfall holds off until late October as I am scheduled to get my 'tank tread' winter tires put on the front of my van in mid-October. 

Our counter tops were installed and now we are waiting for the 'cosmetic' work to be completed.  No one here today - so guess no work today.  Good bye pumpkin patch counter tops.  Hello to the 'real' stuff.

Need to get back out and clean off a couple more flower beds getting them ready for winter.  As of right now have no 'get-up-and-go', will see what happens when it dries off and warms up, I hope, later today.

Sitting here I can watch the dew drops sparkle as the sun light hits them.  Looks like a multitude of diamonds twinkling and blinking.  Seems there is aways something to see, you just have to take the time to look.

The trouble is, most folks don't take the time to look, or don't have the time to look. 

We live in a busy, fast paced, hectic society where there is never enough time.  That seems to be the way it is. 

Are we any better off?  That is a really tricky question.  Perhaps you have the answer, I am sure I do not.

So, while you are pondering and wondering, take a few minutes to just look around. You might be amazed at what you see.  Regardless, enjoy your day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment