Saturday, September 29, 2012

WITHOUT MY LEASH

I'M OBVIOUSLY DANGEROUS ...SEPTEMBER 29 2012...

All I wanted to do was grocery shop.  That's all.  Just buy some food - both people and cat.

It's a good thing I always (well, almost always) have a camera with me.  Otherwise they would not believe this.


It is a beautiful fall morning, about 9 a.m.  I arrive at the Highlands and head for Wal Mart.  Just as I enter their parking lot I saw the above:  No other cars around.  No person I could see, but said person could have been sleeping in the - whatever it is.

No one has me on a leash.  No reining me in.  I park, grab my camera and, of course, take pictures.  As I was photographing this, other early morning shoppers (well, maybe not so early), were slowing down and looking.

I took my pics, did my shopping and headed home.  My "photographic moment" had disappeared, as if it had never been there.

You can obviously see why I said no one would believe me without the pictures to back me up.  I really am not crazy, also some folks definitely try to drive me over the edge.  Guess I had better not go into that, especially today.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful fall day and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment