Thursday, September 6, 2012

WHAT A STRANGE ..

...STRANGE YEAR ... SEPTEMBER 6 2012

Nothing seems to be normal.  I know I am not.  I know the weather is not.  I know life is not.

No 1 - Me.  I know I have had a lot of ups and downs this year, physically, mentally, and otherwise.  Will I ever be normal again?  Probably not.   Probably not physically.  I was   never normal mentally.  Why should that change now?

No 2 - Weather.  So many extremes this year -  
the heat, the rain, the tornados, the
hurricanes, you name it.  Now it is only  the beginning of September, but fall is definitely here.  Cool at night, the humidity making the outside of my windows steam and run - which only happens when fall really comes.

I was outside this morning and the fog was hanging low over  the   valleys. This is also a fall thing. 

No 3 - Life.  When, and I do mean when, did a pro-football game take precedence over a government broadcast - namely the Democratic Convention? 

NBC actually announced during their news broadcast last night that they would not be covering  the convention because of the football game.  WOW!!!

Talk about an upside-down, topsy-turvey world.  No wonder I am not normal.  Or maybe I am normal and the world is not normal.  Or something.

Have  a great day. If you get the chance enjoy the West Alexander Fair, (at least it is normal, I think) and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment