Sunday, September 30, 2012

WOULD SOMEONE LIKE

TO BECOME MY TWIN??? SEPTEMBER 30 2012 ....
Am currently taking applications.  It would just be a temporary job - only lasting through October.  You could have your choice of things to do.

1. The landscapers are to start Monday.  Someone has to make sure they do it right. 

2. The carpenters are supposed to return Thursday.  Again someone has to make sure they do it right.

3.  Thursday I will be  setting up at Oglebay Park for Oglebayfest. That is the hard part.

4. Friday is opening day for Oglebayfest. That is the fun part. 

5. Sunday is closing day, and tear down day. That is both fun and hard.

6.  The weekend of the 13th the kids fly home from Arizona for the remainder of the month.  That is the best part.

 7.  The carpenters may still be here.  The landscaper will definitely be here.  I have one week to complete Oglebay paper work, re-stock what needs to be restocked, and get ready for the two weekend art festival at the Washington County Fairgrounds.  And entertain company.  This the "frazzled" part.

8.  I thought I was retired.  One little thing I left out.  Because of the fairgrounds art festival I can't go to Orlando with daughter Rebecca for the writer's conference.  This is the disappointment.  I really need to figure out how to be in two places at once and also do the bejillion little things that need done at the same time. 

Bossman just looks at my calendar, shakes his head, and makes arrangements to work from home.  I haven't figured out how he can WORK from home doing his job, and SUPERVISE the carpenters and landscaper.  And entertain his sister and brother-in-law. But I guess that is his problem.  I have my own problems.

Well, getting about time to get ready for Church.  This is 'loose change' Sunday.  They pass around tin buckets and we all drop our 'loose change' into the bucket.  Everyone tries to make the most noise doing so.  The loose change is used to help support some of the things we donate to.  So, all I have to do is remember to take my 'loose change'.  The more I have the more noise I can make.

Have a great Sunday and God Bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment