Wednesday, September 5, 2012

THE WAITING GAME...

...AGAIN!!! ... SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 ...

Back to the same old same old.  Waiting for the cosmetic work to begin - mouldings, baseboards, trim, all that good stuff. As of yesterday they were (supposedly) staining all this stuff getting it ready for installation.

If they are still staining today they are staining an awful lot of stuff.

At least I can get back to my normal (almost) routine. And right now there is a lot of stuff in my routine. 

Doing the final run-through on my pic inventory as Elizabethtown Festival in Moundsville WV is this coming weekend.  Meeting Vicki there Friday morning (she does jewelry) and we are going to get our booths set up.  Festival is Saturday and Sunday.

This is always a nice easy festival to do.  Only down-side,it falls on the same weekend as ART In The Garden in Washington PA which is held on Sunday.  I also like to be there.  I have 3 framed and 5 matted pictures entered.

Just not enough of me to go around.  Maybe that is a good thing.

Guess I'll attach a couple of the pics for Art  In The Garden, and then get busy doing whatever it is that I do, as soon as I figure it out,



Have a great Wednesday and God Bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment