Sunday, September 16, 2012

NEW PROJECT -

AREN'T YOU LUCKY ... SEPTEMBER 16 2012 ....

That is correct.  In addition to all my on-going projects I have begun a new one.  And I thought I was done with that sort of stuff.

Daughter-in-Law Tammie has been bugging me big time.  She is thoroughly convinced that I should write another book - one about how it was when  I was growing up compared to how it is now when the grand and great grand kids are growing up.

The trouble started when I actually began thinking about it.  I do know one thing - life has changed more than anyone could ever imagine.

And so I am playing around with the idea.  I have no idea what, if anything, will come of it.  My daughter Rebecca, also publisher and editor is, probably about now, throwing her hands in the air, pulling her hair, and saying "nooo nooo, not another one".  Makes me laugh.

And now for another kind of laugh.  There are always the neatest things posted on facebook.  I love it.  But the most perfect thing I have seen in a long time was the following I am going to share with you.  The description fits to a "T".  That is me all over.  Thank you, whoever you are, that shared this with all of us. 


Just remember, don't laugh - that will be ALL of you somewhere down the road.

Aren't you glad I shared this so you know what to look forward to?

Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment