Friday, September 14, 2012

WHAT TO WRITE???

DARNED IF I KNOW ... SEPTEMBER 14 2012 ....

Right now everything seems to be moving in slow motion.  The weather.  The days.  Even the hours.

I should be busy, setting up for covered bridge festival.  Nope.  Instead I am trying to think of something profound to say.  Don't even know profound today.

I do know we are still waiting for the remodeling to commence.  Supposedly we will be getting samples of the different stains for our baseboards and mouldings this afternoon. He is supposed to be here about 3 p.m.  So he said.

I do understand that a lot now is hinging on the receipt of the counter tops, but again that slow-motion is in play.

I  know I have been re-arranging my kitchen cabinets.  I knew I would.  We just put stuff away to get it out of sight.  (That translates to cleaning out the spare room so the kids could find the bed.)  So this week have been re-arranging.  

Also our Church is participating in an auction to be Held Saturday September 22 at the West Alex fairgrounds.  Perfect timing.  I have been finding stuff that has been stashed away for almost 8 years (that is when we moved here to our hill-top) that I had either never used, or forgotten all about it.  

I will have a nice van load to take to the auction.  About the time it is gone I will probably find a need for it.  Oh well.  I survived 8 years without whatever so I can survive a few more days.

Well, with nothing to say I have written a lot.  Aren't you glad that I didn't have something to talk about?  You would be reading all day.


Have a great day and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment