Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MY NEW PROJECT

SORT OF ... SEPTEMBER 18 2012...

Seem as though I always have a project of some sort.  Yesterday it was start on the flower beds.

I got two of the smaller beds cleaned off, the "trash" raked up into a nice pile, and was able to inform bossman that he was elected "clean-up crew". He wanted to know how that happened, I told him is wasn't hard.  I did the hard part. 

Right after supper the pile was hauled to the dump site.  Two stars for me!!!

Today it is rainy.  Confined to the house.  So guess what, I am starting on my new project.

And just what is that, pray tell.  Do you really really want to know?  Or should I just surprise everyone?

I am starting to get my thoughts together  to start on the book that Tammy seems to think I should do. 

I know one thing.  If it ever comes to be, and the setting was moved to the present, I and all my family would have been thrown in to jail a long time ago.

When you look back 60 plus years and see how uncomplicated life was then compared to today
it makes your head spin.  No wonder today's children are fighting high blood pressure, obesity, and sore fingers from texting and video games.

Guess I had better get down off my soap box - again - and do something constructive, like clean up the house and decide what is for supper.  I think it will be spaghetti with Lauri's home-made spaghetti sauce.  Sounds like a plan.

And so, until next time and "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say, have a good day ad God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment