Monday, September 10, 2012

I MADE IT

OVER THE FIRST HURDLE....SEPTEMBER 10
 2012....

Yep.  I made it.  So, what am I talking about?

I set up, completed two days, and tore down for the Elizabethtown Festival in Moundsville over the weekend.   Everything went smoothly.  I just have to unload the van this morning.

It was a good weekend, touched base with old friends, and new, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Oglebayfest here I come!

It is sort of like learning to walk.  The first steps are kind of scary, am I up to it?  Will I fall flat on my face, or rear-end? Of course if it is my rear end I would probably bounce a couple of times.

Sales were good for a small festival, the food was excellent and the weekend was good.

But then the Steelers had to lose. 

Have a lot to accomplish today, so had better get busy.  Have a good Monday, if that is possible, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment