Monday, September 17, 2012

Hmmmm...

A LITTLE OF THIS 'n THAT....SEPTEMBER 17 2012

I have nothing major to say, or report today.  Darn.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Steeler game last night.  And I loved the fact that Philadelphia beat the Baltimore Ravens.  Serves then right. 

Also Dallas Cowboys lost.  Hooray!!!  This is for you, Tiffany....

Today is a perfect fall day.  Rain moving in late this afternoon, but am going to start getting my flower beds ready for fall.  My regular fall clean-up.  Only difference this year - I will not be driving the lawn mower.  Bossman will have the distinct pleasure of cleaning up after me.   I will rake everything into piles, he should be able to dispose of said piles.  If not, he can mow over them.

Sometimes having limitations can be rewarding.


I'm not sure exactly what happened to this year.  Friday is officially the first day of fall, but the weather has felt like fall for some time now.

I guess my parents actually knew what they were talking about when they stated that the older you get the faster time flies by.  Makes perfect sense now.

And so, enjoy the weather, it will change sooner than you think, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment