Saturday, April 21, 2012

AGGHHHH....THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND...APRIL 21 2012....

Just about the time I get it figured out, they change it.  Went to write my blog today and - yep - nothing, but nothing looked the same. 

Took almost 15 minutes to just figure out how to write a new blog.  They have hidden everything behind symbols, with no title, just symbols.

I HATE change.  I'm TOO OLD for change.  I like things the way they were, I knew what to do without having to search and stumble around looking for what I needed to do.

The say change is good.  Good for What.  Good for frustration.  Good for some not so good language.  Good for making you tear your hair out.  Good for throwing your hands in the air and yelling I GIVE UP!!!!

Now, that I've gotten past the "change is good" part, I am trying to figure out what to do next.

Now, what was it I was going to write about.  This change has completely blown my mind.  What there is of it to blow.

Let's see -- oh yes, a follow up for the toe nail cutting yesterday.  What a three ring circus.

The dogs were in their kennels, - not that I put them there, they spend a lot of time in their kennels, door open, just sleeping away the day.

I shut the door on Sam's kennel so I could take Coco downstairs and put him in the car, with his leash on, of course.  Then back up to let Sam loose - she was tyring to tear the door off - so she wouldn't completely destroy her kennel.

Getting back downstairs without here took some doing.  But I made it.

When backing out of the garage I glanced up at the window and there was Sam, standing on her hind legs looking out and beating on the glass with her paws, almost as if she were say,  "Hey, what about me".

The cowardly lion dog went peacefully to the vet, got his toenails cut, sanded, polished, shined, whatever, and came peacefully home. 

Sam went wild, Coco went to bed.  He slept the rest of the day.  Jerry came home from work and wanted to know what I did to Coco, he just laid there looking worn out.  Told him I didn't do anything, just took him to the Vet for toe nail cutting. 

I guess  the 5 minutes it takes to cut the toe nails on four feet is a completely exhausting 5 minutes.  For me too.  I have to try to control this 50 plus pound dog who wants to see and smell every single thing, not caring if he almost yanks my arm off.  I should be the one looking exhausted, not el stupido.

Glad I finished my flower beds yesterday, it is raining today.  And, believe it or not, we do need the rain.  They were talking on the news last night about the upper Ohio valley entering a drought stage.  I don't know how that can be with all the rain we have had, but  it is raining today so I guess that is a good thing.

Well, better see what I can get in to today.  Guess the house could use some spiffing up.  Maybe.  Hopefully the phone will wring and I will get to do something fun. 


Enjoy the day, the "much needed" rain, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment