Monday, April 2, 2012

WINTER? or SPRING?....APRIL 02 2012.....

Yesterday it was spring - sunshine, warm temps, got some flowers transplanted.  Bossman did the digging, I did the supervising.  Got a nice rain last night.  I didn't have to go out and water the transplanted plants. 

Today cloudy, gloomy, damp, and cold. I never quite know how to dress. 

Later today have to go to Woodsfield, Ohio - will be judging the photography portion of their annual Art show, which runs the entire month of April. 

There is nothing easy in being a judge.  There can only be 3 or 4 winners, out of maybe 15 or 10 entries.  Wish I could give a ribbon to everyone.

I always love to see what other photographers take pictures of, how they present the finished product, and how very talented so many of them are.  That is one of the perks of being a judge.

This is definitely NOT a day to work out, so I won't feel guilty about not working out.

My new camera arrived over the weekend so today will be a good day to try it out as I travel back and forth.  Any excuse works to take pictures.

Can give the camera a real work-out in three weeks when I go to Arizona to visit the kids.  We are planning a photo-shoot to Antelope Canyon.

There will be more (probably much more) about this later, unless something unforeseen happens.

Other than that this is a typical Monday. Mondays seem to always be a blah day after the weekend, even when you don't have a regular job.  So guess I will get done what needs to be done here, then head off to Ohio.  Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment