Thursday, April 12, 2012

MY MIND IS A QUESTION MARK.......APRIL 12 2012......

Surprise, surprise.  My mind is always questionable.  What to write about today?  Well, let's see-----

Can't believe this weekend is the middle of April.  What happened?

Was looking at my schedule for the rest of the year --  I just go merrily along, taking each day as it comes, but when I look at my schedule, all I can say is "ooops"

Two weeks from today I will be in Arizona.  Three weeks from yesterday I will be returning.

The the middle of May my first festival of the year in Morgantown West Virginia.  Time to get my feet wet for another year, but it seems I just finished packing all my stuff away.  Got to get it all out again.

June a very busy month.  Have two back to back festivals in Troy Ohio and Granville Ohio.  Then Nancy and I leave for Ireland.  Upon return June will just about be finished.

July is a fairly easy month, a wedding to attend the first Friday, then will either be doing a festival the next weekend (I am on their waiting list), or going on a bus trip.  Then the end of the month is the annual Mail Pouch Barnstormers picnic - always a fun day.  Then goodbye July.

August - Y-Bridge festival first weekend, Salt Fork Arts Festival the second weekend.  Then the end of the month Nancy and I fly to Maine to meet up with son and daughter-in-law, and we will then drive north in Maine, cross over onto Price Edward Island, tour down through Nova Scotia, then return to Maine and home. That takes me into the middle of---

September - and the Covered Bridge Festival, followed by a Bus trip.  And September is just a memory.

October - Oglebayfest the first weekend, a free weekend, then the two week-end festival, and another month is gone.

November - Last festival of the year in Morgantown (that is where I started this year), then pack everything away, and get ready for the holidays.  Thanksgiving.  December - Christmas, and a bus trip.  And, guess what - another year has become history.

Now you can see why my mind is fried.  It is no wonder that the year flies by so fast.  And, guaranteed, there will be things pop up that I hadn't planned on, that just HAVE to be done, can't let any fun thing get by without participating. 

There will also be the cook-outs, friends and family coming to spend some time with us, running around with them, and trying to stay out of trouble.  Ha Ha!!!

Somewhere in there are my flower beds, house-keeping chores, garden, house-keeping chores, laundry, h-k chores, running errands, meeting friends for something or other, h-k chores. 

And you know what - I wouldn't change a thing.  This is my life - and I love every minute of it. 

I hope you all are as lucky as I have been, enjoy the moment and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment