Friday, April 20, 2012

A NEW (ANOTHER) JOB...APRIL 20 2012....

I love being busy.  I am not good without something to do, even if it is just reading a good book.  And I do read - a lot - every chance I get.

I have been offered a new job, one that is right up my alley.  Becoming a blogger/reviewer.  Or some such thing.
This is the cover for Sunny Serafino's newest novel.  If you have never read any Sunny books, you are missing out on some really great stories.  Can hardly wait to read it. 

I have just been asked if I would consider reading the new books being published by this particular publishing house, and blogging my review, good or bad.  Wow!  And I even get to do it for free, but I get copies of the books for free, so it evens out.

As I have mentioned, I tend to panic when my supply of books to be read dwindles down to 7 or 8.  What am I going to read when I finish these?  This will definitely help fill that "I don't have anything to read" panic attack.  Just in time, as my supply is dwindling.  Luckily I bought those new books that I blogged about several days ago to keep me going.

I do know one thing - if the four new books Double Edge Press is releasing this month are as good as the others they have published and I have read they should all be best-sellers. 

Now for the fun part of my day.  Coco.  The cowardly lion dog.  And his toe nails. 

He has fast-growing toe nails,  won't let us touch him to cut said nails. He fights us every step of the way, and he weighs well over 50 pounds, and we can't hold him down, cut his nails, without doing some sort of damage, either to him or to us.

So have an appointment with our vet's groomer.  I know she thinks we are crazy, because he is as good as gold for her, just stands and lets her cut, then use her sanding tool to smooth.  Five minutes flat and she is done with all 4 feet.  And guess who gets to take him?  Me, of course.

Then back to finish up the iris bed, then will be ready for mulch. And another day will be coming to an end, and I won't know where it went, just that it is evening.  April is fast approaching it's end, May just around the corner.  How can that be?

So better close out here, or it will be tomorrow before you get today's blog.  Enjoy and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment