Thursday, April 5, 2012

JUST TOUCHING BASE....APRIL 05 2012......



To let you know I am still here!  Nothing new or exciting to talk about, just  little bits of stuff.

Freeze and frost was predicted for our area last night, we lucked out again.  Got cold, but no freeze and no frost.  Really glad as our fruit trees are blooming big time.  Hoping to have apples, peaches and pears from the orchard this year.

Got another big chunk of my flower beds cleaned off yesterday afternoon.  Was a perfect day to be working outside.  Bossman mowed again last night.  Grass just keeps growing.

My new camera is here, and have been experimenting with it.  Want to know what I am doing (that will be the day) when in Arizona.  Taking both cameras (old and new) just to cover all bases.

Other than that nothing new or exciting.  Unless you can call grocery shopping exciting, which I am going to do next.

Tomorrow will, hopefully, be busy.  Will start on pre-food prep (anything I can do ahead of time I do), and get my seed potatoes planted. 

I hope you are all having a good day, enjoy the moment, take some time for yourself, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment