Wednesday, April 4, 2012

THIS 'n THAT....APRIL 04 2012...........
Moon rise as seen from our deck

Just caught daughter Rebecca's latest blog showing the cover of the next book she is getting ready to  publish.

WOW!!!  What an awesome cover.  Be sure to check out her blog theslushpileblog.squarespace.com  -  I think you will be amazed.

Have to finish my Easter dinner menu today, so I know what I am shopping for tomorrow.  I already have the hams (that right - I have two half semi-boneless surgardale hams for dinner), and have to decide what else I am having.  

I know ever one else coming will have something, always a surprise, and makes the dinners  much more interesting.  Count right now is at 16.  Could change any time.

Hopefully will get back to my flower beds this afternoon.  Depending on the weather.  In the meantime, am off to Bible study, which is always a fun hour.  Looks over-cast right now, but the forecast is for sun this afternoon.  Keeping my fingers crossed

Have a good Wednesday - the over-the-hump day for you Monday thru Friday workers, don't know what you call it for the rest of you, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment