Monday, January 14, 2013

FOOTBALL SEASON IS

WINDING DOWN ... JANUARY 14 2013 ...

And so is January.  My year is already out of control, flying by, leaving me in the dust.

There were 2 very exciting playoff games this past weekend, and 2 just so so football games.  This next weekend will determine who is in the Super Bowl, and who is out.  Then the long wait until August and the start of a new season.

Sounds far off, but will be here before we know it.

Been working on my Christmas project.  Right now have plenty of time on my hands, so keeps me busy and out of trouble, sort of.

Mostly making lists, adding, subtracting, crossing out and re-inserting.  Do I have you thoroughly confused yet?  I like to keep everyone confused, one of my more fun things to do.

I am mostly just making small talk as there is nothing new and/or exciting going on right now.  This period of the New Year is known as the Blawssssssssss. 

Right now am mostly writing so you know I am still alive and functioning.  Planning and scheming.  Working on old things and new things.  Cleaning out cupboards.  Sort of.  Cleaning house.  Sort of.  Right now, life is - Sort of.

Am trying to start getting together all the necessary info for filing Federal Income Tax.  One of my very 'favorite?' things to do.  I could very easily do without.  Maybe I am old enough that when they finally decide that I haven't filed taxes for x number of years, they won't be able to find me.  But with my luck I will still be hanging around, and they will find me.  Such is life.

Still can't upload pics onto my blog.  Guess I will have to post pics to facebook.  Also my printer has decided to hassle me.   I can't print on my printer.  Keeps informing me there is no paper in the tray.  There is, but the printer says there is not, so cannot print.  Stupid printer!!!!

Wonder what will go next.  Always something.  Well, guess I had better stop moaning and groaning, and do something productive.  Just love all the modern conveniences and necessities.  Have a good day, if I haven't ruined it for you, and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment