Sunday, January 6, 2013

I BROKE OUT OF JAIL

FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS ... JANUARY 06 2012 ....

That's right.  Last night.  Had a chauffeur.  Went to a surprise birthday party for one of our friends.  Had a ball with all our other friends, and acquaintances, and others, great food, and a surprise it was.

The birthday-eee thought it was an anniversary party for his brother and sister-in-law.  So he was helping his wife cook up a storm, making all kinds of good stuff for the anniversary party.

I wanted to add the pics, but for some reason my blog is refusing to let me browse and upload pics.  Also the computer acting up.

I can upload pics to face book so you will have to check them out there. 

Boy, was he surprised!!!!!  Big time!!!!!  He did do some moaning and groaning though about having to cook for his own party.  No one felt sorry for him.  All in all it was a great evening, good food, wonderful cake.  Even though no presents were requested, just cards, there were a few presents on the table.

I would just love to know what was in the VICTORIA's SECRET shopping bag.

Also, it was the first time I ever saw someone blow out the candles on the cake and blow them right off the cake.  Yep.  Did happen.  It was only two candles though, or we could have had a major fire, with firemen and policemen running around inside.  How embarrassing. Luckily I had my camera (who would have ever guessed) and got a shot of him right after blowing, trying to catch the candles as they flew toward the wall.

A wonderful night with some wonderful friends for a new member of the 70's Club.  We are growing in number.

Hopefully my driveway will become van friendly this week.  Have places to go and tings to do.  Enjoy this first Sunday in the New Year and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment