Sunday, January 27, 2013

NO MATTER WHAT

THERE'S ALWAYS WORSE .... JANUARY 27 2013 ....

I think one of the things we do best is complain.  Too this!  Too that!  Too much!  Too little! Too hot! Too cold! Too wet! Too dry! Too everything!

Guess I got told yesterday, and the teller was right on the money.  In other words, quit whining.

I have friends, special friends, in Ashtabula County Ohio.  That county is on the lake.  They get lake-effect snow.  I am complaining that we have nearly 6 inches.  I take back my complaint.

I learned yesterday that they have 2 feet and counting. 

How true it is that no matter how bad something my seem, there is always worse somewhere else.  We tend to forget that.  We enjoy complaining too much. I sometimes think that we complain better than anything else.

We forget to take into account how many blessings we have, the things that make it all worthwhile. 
NOW THAT'S A LOT OF SNOW AND ICE TO SHOVEL. (We were at the Kenai Fjords in Alaska)

Perhaps we have it too easy.  Perhaps we have too much.  It could be any number of things.

So just remember the next time you start to complain - is it really that bad? 

Enjoy the beauty, no whining about shoveling, be glad you CAN shovel.  No complaints.  Just be thankful and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment