Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WOW!!! GUESS WHAT

I JUST EARNED??? JANUARY 15 2013...

A gold star, an A+ grade and taking a trip. 

It took a long morning and a lot of decisions to make, but I succeeded.  Also, just checking to make sure I have the right year listed.  Yep.  Looks o.k.

Back tot his morning.  I felt sort of ambitious, so decided it was time to start getting ready for my favorite thing - Income tax time.

Got the business all closed out, balanced, and ready to go.  Then tackled my file cabinet which was out of control.  Wayyyy out of control.

The only things I have in my file cabinet are either  business related, or personally  related.  It was definitely time to clean house.  Spent most of the morning discarding, discarding and discarding.  Sure looks a lot better, and also got it more organized.

I think I can actually find something if I need it.  Which is a good thing.

Yesterday was a good day, but non-productive. It was more of a fun day.   Nancy stopped by and we spent several hours playing with her new I-Pad, or whatever it was, looking at our Ireland trip pics, and just chewing the fat.  We have booked ourselves on a Cape Cod Martha's Vineyard bus trip this spring.  Neither one of us has been to M.V.  Always looking ahead.

Big change from 63 degrees to 30 degrees.  Down right cold today.  And gloomy.  Even the dogs don't want to stay out any longer than absolutely necessary.  They sure do know how to bang on the door to be let back in.

Well, better finish cleaning up.  Got 1-1/2 things scratched off of my really need to do list. (In case you are wondering, the 1/2 is getting the business organized and ready to work with.  The other 1/2 will be when I have bought Turbo Tax, and actually used it and submitted said taxes.) 

With that horrendous thought in mind, I hope you all have your stuff organized, take care, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment