Friday, January 4, 2013

WHAT A CHANGE

FROM YESTERDAY ... JANUARY 04 2013 ...

Yep.  Big change.  Yesterday bright sunshine.  Today cloudy and gloomy.  Yesterday was cold.  Today is colder, and the wind is blowing, blowing the snow which is whipping past the window. Good day to stay put.

This time  of year I have no desire to be out, unless someone else wants to be chauffeur.  But, since I have nothing special I have to do, staying in is just fine.

It is days like this that I plan.  Bossman says more like scheming, but I like planning better.

So, you might ask, what is there to plan?

There is always something, even if it is only supper tonight.  But since I already know what I am having, scratch that idea.

The two major areas in which I plan (scheme) are #1 the business and festivals, and #2 traveling for photo ops for new pictures to put in the festivals I am planning, so I have to have new subjects, so I have to travel.

First, I am planning on going to Arizona in late April to visit all the kids, and of course, take pictures.  I don't know yet if I am judging the Monroe County Ohio Art Guild photography exhibit this year.  So much for April.

I have had to rethink the festivals, and as of right now I probably won't be doing anything until July.  So many of the spring shows have fallen by the wayside, and the ones I have participated in have been less profitable each year for the last 4-5 years.  Same expense, same amount of work, less money.  Time to rethink.

My real festival schedule this year will start in July thru November.  That will keep me busy.

Am looking at a one day bus trip in April.

Nancy and I are booked on a bus trip in June to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard.  You didn't know I had an island named after me, did you.

Well, that pretty much covers the first half of this year.  The busy half starts in July.  I will go into that later, if I survive the first half.

So what are you doing.  Do you plan and scheme, or just let happen what happens?  Whatever that may be. 

Stay safe and warm, count your blessings and God Bless.

PS - I wanted to add a pic, but stupid computer will not, all at once, let me browse and upload a picture.  So much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment