Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WHAT'S YOUR

TEMP TODAY??? JANUARY 23 2013 ....

I am at 7 degrees and holding.  Same as yesterday at this time.  But this morning doesn't feel as cold as yesterday because there is no wind, so no wind chill.  What a difference a calm day can make, even though the temperature is the same.

Had to order a new printer over the weekend.  It came yesterday.  I just keep wearing the darn things out. 

I have two - an el cheapo that  is my everyday, do everything printer.  They're the ones that keep die-ing (darned if I know  how to spell that word and have it look right), but if they last their average of 3-4 years I surely get my moneys worth.

My second is a more pricey one.  It is the professional printer just used for printing all my pics, from wallet size to 13 x 19 inches.  I hope this one lasts several more years.  When I retire from my fun job, my printer can also retire.

I see where Double Edge Press is releasing 6 new books this year.  Goody!!!  That means I get to read them and then post a review.

In the mean time I am starting to go through my framed pics, choosing the ones I am submitting for the March photography show.  I have my cards printed  that will be attached to each picture with my name, the title of the picture and the price.  (Right now title and price are blanks.  I will fill that in as I choose the pictures).

I also know there will be several I want entered that I have to print, as I have sold out of them.

Speaking of printing pics, I am in the process of applying for art festivals for this year.  The waiting game has begun.  Waiting to see if I get juried in or rejected. 

So, guess I had better close out here and get started on stuff.  I am also working on a couple of projects, can't believe how fast January is flying by.

All at once I can add pics to my blog.  Don't know what how or why.  Might change tomorrow, but will enjoy it while I can. 


Stay in if you can.  Be safe if you can't.  Be thankful for what you have and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment