Thursday, January 17, 2013

WOULD ANYONE LIKE

SOME GHOST TREES???JANUARY 17 2013 ...

That's right.  It is what it looks like out my window.  The ground is clear.  Anything even a little bit (just a teensy bit) above the ground is still frozen.  The roads and yard are clear.  The trees look like ghost shapes outside, especially since it is cloudy and there is no sun anywhere.

I took a bunch of pics yesterday.  Imagine that! I added some to my facebook page this morning since my computer does not allow me to post pictures in my blog.  Don't know who made the computer boss, I have one Bossman, don't need two. 

Maybe the problem is - is that the computer is actually Bosslady. Maybe that explains the strange goings on with it.  It is a very contrary woman computer.  Just what I needed.  Only my computer can do a complete about face over night.  Even in the middle of something.

I get this message "Windows Explorer has quit working.  Checking for errors.  Windows is re-starting".  Right in the middle of what I am doing.  I definitely know the computer does not like me.  That is the only explanation I can think of.  Luckily so far I have not lost anything, but you never know.

I absolutely hate it when a machine is smarter than I am.  That is completely disgusting and unacceptable. 

My computer hates me.  My printer hates me.  My van hates me (it won't go in the snow). At least my dogs like me because I feed them when Bossman is away.

Well got to get busy doing something important.  Have no clue what that would be, but something will come to mind, hopefully.

Check out the pics on facebook.  Enjoy and God Bless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment